Filter by

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 12 - My head hurts... not with SmartBro WiMAX

Time: 8:00pm to 11:00pm
Browsing experience: My head hurts today and I want to sleep but I cant so I ended up using my computer, I noticed that my Smartbro WiMAX is not getting any signal so I adjust my device position and eventually get a 2 bar signal. I experience a little bit of delayed when browsing. Everything is OK and bearable. Thats it for now because I need to sleep and rest my brain.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signal:  2 bars
RSSI: -81 dBm
CINR: 7dB
Ping(Google.com): 
Ping(10.0.0.1): 50 to 60ms - fluctuating to 500+ms
Request timed out: a little bit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download Speed: Youtube - 50kBps to 125kBps | Flashget - 125kBps
Ping(Google.com):  Youtube - 160 to 300ms | Flashget - 1000+ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): Youtube - 200+ms | Flashget - 1000+ms
Request timed out: a little bit
Download Connection: fluctuating

Facebook Comments

No comments:

Blogger - Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please avoid posting comments as Anonymous.
You can use Name/URL.
Thanks! =)