Filter by

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 20 - A very frustrating day!

Time: 4:20pm to 9:00pm
Browsing experience: I experience many "The connection has timed out" today. It is very frustrating because I can't browse continuously without getting a problem. I have to hit F5 or refresh many times just to load the page correctly. When I watch videos on facebook or youtube and the movie loads - I'm getting 125kB download speed and it is loading continuously. I always try to troubleshoot this problem by moving my device, checking my wimax device status, using other browser, etc.. but the problem isn't mine.

Time: 9:00pm to 12:00am
Browsing experience: Connection is now somewhat responding but still have some connection timed out issue. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signal: 2 to 3 bars
RSSI: -78 to -80 dBm
CINR: 10 to 12 dB
Ping(Google.com): 95 to 116ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): 58 to 86 ms
Request timed out: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download Speed: 125kBps (flashget)
Ping(Google.com): 700 to 1000ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): 500 to 900 ms
Request timed out: a little bit
Download Connection: a little bit of fluctuation.

Facebook Comments

No comments:

Blogger - Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please avoid posting comments as Anonymous.
You can use Name/URL.
Thanks! =)