Filter by

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 18 - Too many Connection Timed out even with 3 bars signal

Time: 7:30pm to 12:00am
Browsing experience: I'm getting too many connection timed out today when I browse facebook, google, gmail, youtube, blogger, etc.. When I watch videos on youtube I mostly get "An error occurred.  Please try again later." but when the video start it is loading continuously with 30kBps to 125kBps speed, on facebook many pictures are not loading, on gmail I get this problem "Your internet connection is experiencing problems or your network administrator has blocked Gmail chat".


I tried troubleshooting by restarting and adjusting my device but still have the same problem. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signal: 2 to 3 bars
RSSI: -78 to -79 dBm
CINR: 11 to 12dB
Ping(Google.com): 120 to 130ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): 59 to 64ms
Request timed out: a little bit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download Speed: 125 kBps using Flashget
Ping(Google.com): 500 to 900ms
Ping(10.0.0.1):  400 to 900ms
Request timed out: a little bit
Download Connection: fluctuating

Facebook Comments

No comments:

Blogger - Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please avoid posting comments as Anonymous.
You can use Name/URL.
Thanks! =)