Filter by

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 5 - Bad connection!, Maintenance or TGIFreeday?

Time:  7:00pm to 10:00pm
Browsing experience: Very Very bad, I always get Connection Timed Out. 
I also noticed that  the Date &  Time on  my WiMAX Device  had change from 2007 to current Date & time, it seems that they are updating my device or their base station  or maybe because of TGIFreeday?


Time:  10:00pm to 12:00pm
Browsing experience:  My Internet connection is now beginning to get back on track. Videos on Youtube is now Responding Quickly but When I browse on Facebook and other website I still get some connection timed out.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signal: 2 to 3 bars
RSSI: -78 to -79 dBm
CINR: 12dB
Ping:   95ms to 100ms
Request timed out: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download Speed: 125 kBps
Ping(While Downloading): 1OOOms+
Request timed out: none
Download Connection: good

TGIFreeday is a Promo of Smart. They are giving FREE Internet Access for I day by using your mobile Internet on every Friday this month of August.

Facebook Comments

No comments:

Blogger - Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please avoid posting comments as Anonymous.
You can use Name/URL.
Thanks! =)