Filter by

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 21 - Heavy connection timed out

Time: 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Browsing experience: I can't browse anything. I always get "The Connection has timed out", always need to hit f5 or refresh more than 5 times to load the page. I tried downloading some files using flashget & torrents and it is loading with max download speed without disconnection.

Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Browsing experience: Internet connection is now responding. I can browse and watch videos but there is a delay when the page loads. I always test it by browsing my photo album on facebook using firefox then pressing shift + f5 or reload button to load the page without loading from the computer's catch file.

Time: 9:00pm to 12:00am
Browsing experience: Everything is OK now. I don't experience many connection timed out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signal: 2 to 3 bars
RSSI: -76 to -79 dBm
CINR: 10 to 12 dB
Ping(Google.com): 90 to 110ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): 60 to 90ms
Request timed out: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download Speed: 125kBps
Ping(Google.com): 400 to 900ms
Ping(10.0.0.1): 300 to 600ms
Request timed out: a little bit
Download Connection: a little bit fluctuating

Facebook Comments

No comments:

Blogger - Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please avoid posting comments as Anonymous.
You can use Name/URL.
Thanks! =)